Heading to the Festival, organized by The Little Paper and friends

Sorauren Avenue Park and all its amenities are owned and maintained by Toronto Parks, Forestry and Recreation, which also issues permits. You can apply for a permit to use the sports fields, the Fieldhouse and the Town Square for your special events.

The information on these web pages is provided for convenience only and does not replace or supersede official Parks, Forestry and Recreation permit policies and rates. Where appropriate, we have provided links to Parks, Forestry and Recreation web pages.

Sorauren Park Fieldhouse Permits
Sorauren Park Town Square Permits
Sorauren Park Sports Field Permits

Commercial Dog Walker Permits

Film Permits

Commercial Still Photography

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s