Your reminder the Sorauren Park Farmers Market has returned to the park’s Town Square at the usual time, 3-7 pm on Mondays.
COVID-19 means farmers’ markets will look and feel a little different with special physical distancing and hygiene protocols.
To comply with Public Health recommendations please note the following:
● Shop quickly, ideally one person per household
● If you are unwell, stay home
● Wear a mask
● Maintain a safe distance from others, be patient and kind – this is challenging for everyone
● Please pre-order with vendors online – this way you can visit the pre-order pick-up window for a speedy visit
● Follow the one-way direction of the Market
● Please do not touch the food – your vendor will pack for you
● No eating in the Market area – take your food and eat at home or in the park.
The growing season is in full swing so get your super-fresh taste of Ontario and pick up some delicious prepared food for meals during the week at the same time.
Visit the Farmers Market website, and follow the Market on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter for updates. The Market is produced by the non-profit Sorauren Farmers Market Association.
See you Mondays!