After many months of closure due to the pandemic, the Sorauren Farmers Market got the green light and will reopen in Sorauren Park at the usual time, 3-7 pm on Mondays on the Town Square.
COVID-19 means farmers’ markets will look and feel a little different with special physical distancing and hygiene protocols. You might not be able to see the smile on your favourite vendor’s face because of their mask, but please know they have missed you and are very happy to see you!
To comply with Public Health recommendations please note the following:
● Shop quickly, ideally one person per household
● If you are unwell, stay home
● Wear a mask
● Maintain a safe distance from others, be patient and kind – this is challenging for everyone
● Please pre-order with vendors online – this way you can visit the pre-order pick-up window for a speedy visit
● Follow the one-way direction of the Market
● Please do not touch the food – your vendor will pack for you
● No eating in the Market area – take your food and eat at home or in the park.
The growing season is in full swing so get your super-fresh taste of Ontario and pick up some delicious prepared food for meals during the week at the same time.
Visit the Farmers Market website, and follow the Market on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter for updates. See you Mondays!