More than 1,500 luminescent orange artworks (before Nathan stopped counting) lined park paths, depicting:
- Local politics (of course)
- The passing of Lou Reed
- The characters from the Big Bang Theory
- Death Stars, circling sharks, witches, cats, spiders, goblins
- A pulsating pumpkin brain
- An editorial comment about the imminent arrival of a certain national coffee-and-donut chain on Roncesvalles
- And so much (now mulch) more…
Blogto.com has some great photos.
City crews did a wonderful clean-up job the next morning. Many thanks to Toronto Solid Waste, Parks, Forestry & Recreation, and Councillor Perks for arrangements and forklifting!